Thursday, December 16, 2010

From the Vault: Mew Outtakes

One of the things I like most about Flickr is its analytics function and the ability to check out popularity trends in your images. For me, I like seeing what band photos have disproportionate amounts of "favorites" or views (i.e.: Vampire Weekend). Well, long story short, another person favorited a photo I took of Mew a year and a half ago for a Sup Magazine feature, and it occurred to me that I have outtakes that never saw light of day. And I know that my pics of Mew have been "image macro"-ed and Tumblr-ed, so I figure I should post these up for people to check out. If anything, this is an excuse to gawk at handsome Danes ;)
Mew Outtakes
Mew Outtakes - Jonas
Mew Outtakes - Bo's Tattoo For the ENTIRE Flickr set, click here. Check out the Sup Magazine feature here (while you still can).

No comments: