Friday, December 24, 2010

Best of 2010

Twenty-ten was a year of some damn good concerts. I started out in January with old favorites and fellow Columbia alums Vampire Weekend and concluded two days ago my new favorite, Yelawolf. Though I didn't go out much during the first half of the year while slaving over my thesis, I made up for that lull with a mind-blowing Bonnaroo adventure.

My top 5 favorite concerts this year (photo or no photo) are
1. Robyn at Webster Hall (twice)
2. Miike Snow at Terminal 5 (who I fell in love with during Bonnaroo)
3. Daryl Hall and Chromeo at Bonnaroo
4. Delorean / Tanlines at Bowery Ballroom
5. Diamond Rings at Mercury Lounge
and Pissed Jeans at Cake Shop (my perennial must-sees) as an honorable mention because I always like checking them out.

The following images are some of my favorites from 2010:
INTENSE CROWD
Crowd During Dropkick Murphys | Bonnaroo | June 13

>_<
Pissed Jeans | Cake Shop | June 18

Goldfrapp
Goldfrapp | Hammerstein Ballroom | June 23

Cyclone
Crowd During Ted Leo | Siren Festival | July 17

Jack White
The Dead Weather | Prospect Park Bandshell | August 3

After the show
Local Natives | Governor's Island | August 7

Crystal Castles
Crystal Castles | Terminal 5 | August 21

Scissor Sisters
Scissor Sisters | Terminal 5 | August 25

Stephen Malkmus
Pavement | Central Park | September 22

MNDR
MNDR | Terminal 5 | October 7

The Drums
The Drums | Webster Hall | October 20

Guided by Voices
Guided by Voices | Terminal 5 | November 7

Kate Nash
Kate Nash | Terminal 5 | November 19

And here are some passes:

2010 in Photo Passes

And finally, I have some photo-related resolutions for the new year:
1. Shoot more
2. Shoot more outside of concerts
3. Shoot more non-Bowery stuffs
4. Make website
5. Upgrade lens

Happy holidays!

No comments: