Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Futureheads at Bowery Ballroom

It was my first time seeing the Sunderland foursome. Their energetic live set left a much, much better impression on me than the hurried listen to their newest record, This is Not the World, prior to the gig. They were fun to photograph --really energetic. However, I'm not too pleased with the set (here), considering my mental tally of missed moments. (Ah, what I'd give for a barricade sometimes.)

So yea, short set. Tonight wasn't an assignment, but an impromptu decision to toss the Canon into my purse. I have to say-- it's hard for me to really get into taking photos from GA when there's a bouncy crowd, and especially when I'm in the concert-going mood rather than the serious, move-out-of-my-way! assignment mode.

No comments: