Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Mexico

I have been away for a week visiting Albuquerque with a college friend for a wedding and some general sight seeing. I have never been in the Southwest before. Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and the few places in between I visited really live up to the state's nickname, "Land of Enchantment." I can't imagine what it's like to live in a city with such gorgeous weather, gorgeous sunsets, and gorgeous mountains (Sandia) right there, everyday. I have never seen an area with architecture that is so consistent (or try to be consistent), from the historic city centers to the suburban outskirts! This is one of my favorite sights from my brief trip, taken somewhere in Jemez Mountains. Just beautiful.
Milky Way
Anyway, I got back just in time for the insanity of CMJ Music Marathon. I'll upload a few more pics from the trip before all the CMJ stuff (and Muse!).

No comments: